Garrett started soccer today and boy did he love it! I unfortunately had to miss it because I was at a church youth group activity( boating and kayaking on Lake Tahoe, I know, hard life huh?) Anyhow, Bryan snapped a few pics of him in his gear and I couldn't be prouder of my little Garrett. So this may sound odd but I literally use to agonize and worry that my kids wouldn't like soccer. I know it's weird but given that I grew up playing soccer and it is my favorite sport, naturally I hoped my kids would love it too. Well, I lucked out because so far 2 out of 3 love it. (And I really am not worried about Bennett since we have to strap him down in the stroller to keep him off the field from taking the kids soccer balls.) So, hopefully they will continue to play year after year and maybe one of them will be the next Pele!