Tuesday, April 7, 2009
My Prerogative...
So tonight at our Young Women's activity I was sitting next to one of the girl's and heard her humming a song. I knew right away what she was humming and said to her, "Are you humming "My Prerogative" by Bobby Brown?" She said , "No, I'm humming"My Prerogative" by Britney Spears!" Okay, okay so I know the Britney Spears version as well but the original is by Bobby Brown and that's who immediately comes to mind. Yes, I had an old moment. I felt really, really old! But then I reflected back to the Wal-Mart lady the other day who kindly asked for my ID when I was buying cold medicine. She commented that I looked under 18. Oh joyous moment! I could have kissed her! What a wonderful woman, possibly my new BF but then again it's Wal- Mart! It's not like I walked into a Cover Girl shoot and was told I looked under 18! But I'll take it for what it's worth!