Why is it that Bennett insists on putting dirt in his mouth every time he goes out back to play? Is he lacking in some sort of mineral and looking to the dirt for answers? I know kids do it all the time but it's so gross and a pain to clean up. Oh well, hopefully his "in the mouth dirt loving phase" will soon pass! I guess it always could be worse!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Mud Pie??
Why is it that Bennett insists on putting dirt in his mouth every time he goes out back to play? Is he lacking in some sort of mineral and looking to the dirt for answers? I know kids do it all the time but it's so gross and a pain to clean up. Oh well, hopefully his "in the mouth dirt loving phase" will soon pass! I guess it always could be worse!