
While in Utah we decided to go through the Open House for the new Draper Temple. As we were going through the temple I turned to look as a new group was filing up the stairs and there were some of our friends from our ward in Boston! It was so great to see Ryan and Vanh Williams and their girls, Moniq and Mon'e! After going through the temple we met up for lunch to catch up on things and it made me homesick for all of our other friends we had in Boston as well. We really did love our time there and miss so many people that made such an amazing impact on our lives!

After the temple tour you go into a little reception area where they have cookies, water and pictures displayed of all the other temples around the world. I think Bryan and I will need to make a special trip to see the Newport Beach Temple soon!

My parents and some other family members came through the temple with us as well. It really was such a beautiful temple and I was so glad my kids were able to experience it. Alexis had her little brochure with her the whole time and was checking it off as we went through each room.