Saturday, January 24, 2009

Journals...


I have been thinking a lot lately about journals and their importance. ( not that mine is up to date!) I am so grateful for those prophets who had such great faith and kept records so we could have the Book of Mormon today. Anyhow, I decided that I wanted to get my kids journaling. So we all went to the craft store and they each picked out a book and stickers to decorate it. The kids had so much fun doing this little project. Then I wrote something in Bennett's about him, Garrett told me what he wanted written in his and Alexis wrote in her's. We decided that each night before bed they will write something in their journal about that day. On a side note, I think Garrett has watched one too many " Go Diego Go!" cartoons because he calls his little book his "field journal."