Monday, October 27, 2008

Yay, Grandma's here!!

Bryan's Mom flew in today and will be here for a week! We are so excited to have her here and my kids are loving every minute of it! She is here to help out with the kids while Bryan is still recouperating and I have surgery tomorrow. ( Yep, you read that right! read below for more on that! )
Bryan's sister Rebecca ordered this amazing Bundt Cake for me. Yeah, it tastes as good as it looks! Why did she get it you ask??? Well, when it rains it floods around the Campbell home! I am having surgery tomorrow. Yep, it's loads of fun around here! I have been having female issues lately and am having a large cyst removed, possibly my ovary as well and also a polyp removed from my uterine lining. Anyhow, it sucks but it could always be worse!